Sunday, January 14, 2007

Of Being in Love...

Greetings...

Sara Davis and I are engaged to be married. On June 2, 2007, we will say 'I do' and embark on a great adventure, my most thrilling one yet. I proposed to her on January 6, a Saturday, in a beautiful chapel in Blowing Rock. It was absolutley perfect. Sara was completely oblivious and happily surprised, and afterwards we walked to Kilwins for ice cream, but were so excited that neither of us could eat any.

The wedding will be in her home town of Decatur, IL. There will likely be a reception of sorts a couple of weeks later in Boone, NC, for those that won't be able to make it to corn country. I will keep you all updated.

I'll post pictures soon...

God is good.

Jonathan

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger ethan demme said...

Dude that was quick :-) But many frickin congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home